JCWK Dance Lab is dedicated to using dance education and performance practice.
We’re launching a new initiative to bring awareness to dance opportunities in Berks County! Check out the Greater Reading Area Dance Exchange page to learn more about dance opportunities for adults in Reading, PA and gain additional resources for dance around the country.
We Are StarDust
- Celebrate our cosmic connections with a tangible reminder of our celestial beginnings. Click here to purchase.
Cultural Exchange with The Heritage of Green Hills
- Artists from JCWK Dance Lab interact with residents of The Heritage of Green Hills. Through open rehearsals on The Heritage’s campus, residents and artists interact, share stories, time and talent. Interested in a Cultural Exchange at your location? Please email [email protected].
- Click here to see some of the Exchange.
- Click here to read about the benefits of the Exchange.
Dance for Wellness
- JCWK Dance Lab’s Dance for Wellness guides participants in finding joy and creating personal and social connections through movement. Engage your imagination to enhance your creative awareness, alignment, strength and flexibility while learning ballet, jazz and modern dance concepts. No previous dance experience necessary. The instructor provides options for each movement, empowering participants to “choose your own movement adventure” from a seated or standing position.
- Classes can be created/ provided for specific populations.
- Try a demo in the comfort of your own home. JCWK Dance Lab did a demo on BCTV.org. Click here to experience that.
- Read all about it: Dance for Wellness Reading Eagle Feature
- Watch this video to learn more about how JCWK Dance Lab incorporates our mission into our Dance for Wellness classes.
- Watch a short video of a live class here.
In addition, JCWK Dance Lab and Jessica Warchal-King are available for classes, workshops, private sessions, and consultation, including:
Contemporary Dance Technique
Creative Placemaking Workshops
Dance Classes for People with Parkinson’s Disease
Dance for Wellness – rehabilitation classes for Senior Citizens
Professional Development and Mentoring
Somatic Practices – Yoga, Pilates, Reiki